Thursday, September 10, 2009

My main man Joe

What's up. My name is Carl, and I'm best friends with Joe Wilson... that's right, you might be wondering who that is... well to most people Joe Wilson is just the republican house representative from South Carolina's 2nd district. He gets the job done, South Carolina style.

But to me and our close knit group of friends, Joe is the life of the party, and the most goddamn funny and outspoken guy you'd ever meet. He loves to yell shit out at the most inopportune times, and it's fucking funny. Hanging out with Joe Wilson is like going to a movie theatre in the black part of town. He just keeps yelling at the screen or at the speaker or at a random homeless person and it keeps me and the guys in stiches.

So I decided I'd start a blog devoted the man that makes me laugh so much.

Joe Wilson, here's to you! These are true stories of what it's like to hang out with Joe Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment