Thursday, September 10, 2009

When we went to go see Lynard Skynard

Okay,

So this one time Joe, me and the boys decided that we really wanted to go see Lynard Skynard... I mean we aren't alabama hicks, right, but we enjoy a little country infused rocking beats.

ANYWAY, in the middle of the set they stopped and... I shit you not... Joe Wilson screamed: "Play Freebird!" !!!!

Boy did everybody laugh.

And after he did that, suddenly it caught on... like everybody was screaming that at concerts that we went to! I mean, this was the first time I had ever heard someone yell this... my man Joe Wilson started it... and suddenly it's this huge thing! 2006... It was the first, and best, concert I'd ever been to.

Of course the band didn't play that song, so Joe Wilson started screaming: "You lie! You fucking dicks! Why the fuck do you lie so much! I bet you're all illegal immigrants! Multiculturalism is the death of this country!"

Then he apologized.

Man what a cut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment